Business Incubator Ormož is a place for new young companies. In an orderly business environment with modern infrastructure and a wider range of consulting and mentoring services, within 8 years of operation, more than 20 companies have created and developed.
Our aim is to ensure that all people, regardless of their background, have an equal opportunity to start and run their own businesses.
Establish a supportive business environment with the aim of accelerating the creation of new businesses and helping them operate, grow and develop in order to contribute to greater competitiveness and better jobs.
By offering enterprises and entrepreneurs infrastructure and services to the user, we aim to raise the level of innovation, technological development and research, and consequently contribute to increasing the added value to economic and the well-being of the population in our area.
- Provide the best possible service to the business community.
- Enable best conditions for young entrepreneurs for their success.
The goals of the Incubator are, in particular:
- to contribute to the rise of entrepreneurial activity,
- identify innovative entrepreneurial ideas,
- assistance in setting up and starting new businesses,
- raise the survival rate of young businesses,
- encourage self-employment,
- promote public-private partnerships,
- assistance in getting and obtaining grants,
- promoting cooperation between businesses and knowledge institutions.
The target groups of the incubator are:
- already existing young business or entrepreneurs ;
- people with entrepreneurial ideas;
- others who will want to use various incubator services
We invite companies, entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs with promising entrepreneurial ideas to become members of the Business Incubator Ormož d.o.o. Business premises are available to be leased to members of the business incubator. Members will have more benefits: a favourable rent according to the current price list, assistance in setting up a business and preparing a business plan, legal advice, training for entrepreneurs, the use of a conference room …
What do we offer?
- assistance in the preparation of a business plan
- training and education,
- free use of conference rooms,
- assistance in preparing application form for (co) financing
- help in finding business partners for incubated companies – matchmaking,
- organization of workshops, meetings, presentations, seminars,
- rental of business place with associated infrastructure, including operating costs (electricity, water, heating ..) at exceptionally reasonable prices:
How do I become a member?
1) I got the entrepreneurial / business idea – preincubation program
Every entrepreneurial / business journey begins with an entrepreneurial / business idea. Most importantly when designing entrepreneurial / business ideas is certainly the environment in which the individual is located.
Once you have a great entrepreneurial / business idea, you can either check the admission program pre-incubation program through the website or in person. At the introductory meeting, we will present you incubator programs and the benefits of being a business incubator. You can then complete the application for the preincubation program below, either alone or with us at the introductory meeting. Based on the role and agreement between you and us, a responsible person is also appointed to take care of the pre-incubation activities.
2) I already have a young business – incubation program
First, you need to fill out the application for inclusion in the incubator, we advise you to look at the application and then come to us at a meeting where we will try to answer your possible questions. The application contains basic information about the company, a brief description of the company’s main products, a statement of financial operations for the previous year for companies that already have one, and a brief summary of the plan for the next five years, including financial construction. The business plan of the company must be added to the application.
The Director first checks the administrative suitability of the application and notifies applicant of any needed additions within three working days of receiving the application. The applicant has at least 8 days to complete application or a maximum of 15 days (if it is a missing business plan). After completing the application, the Director submits the entire application to the Admissions Committee. At the Admissions Committee meeting, applicant will also present your business plan.
In the case of a positively evaluated application by the commission, the incubator director signs the incubation contract with the operator or company director. The incubation contract specifies the obligations and rights of the incubated company and the relationships between the incubator and the company. The contract shall be signed for a fixed term, up to 5 years after the establishment of the incubated company. The incubation contract also includes items for renting business premises.